Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Our Voices: Let them be heard!

As you can tell, my main priority is to get people using their minds to think. I always love when somebody
  comes up to and explains what they imagined with great excitement powering their voice. Every time 
 somebody is energized to express the contents of their mind, I listen with great intent.
                                                     It's important that we let our voices be heard by others. "Don't be afraid to express yourself! Anyone who responds negatively has not yet done so themselves". Everything inside our heads should have a chance in this world. We as people shouldn't let fear hold us back from inspiring others. Inspiration is like dominoes. Once you inspire someone else, they inspire others, and they inspire others, and so on. It's one big amazing chain of inspiration. You have the choice to join it.
                                                     So let me propose something for you. I have expressed what I think already, so I think you deserve a chance. It's your turn. If you have any thoughts of any sort just bouncing around in your head, please let them out. Explain to me and other readers what exactly is on your mind. I'd be honored to hear all the marvelous figments of your imagination, plus the additional  thoughts generated by this blog. So, don't be shy, share your thoughts!



No comments:

Post a Comment